KinderCare offers seasonal camps to help encourage and reinforce core learning activities, the winter camps are specifically designed to offer a balance of fun & continued learning during the holiday break.
Winter Camp is open from December 19-30.
If you'd like more information about KinderCare's Winter Camp, or to find a KinderCare in your area, visit http://www.kindercare.com .
KinderCare Snow Day
KinderCare invited us to a morning of snow and science,
along with a tour of their Eastlake location.
How to make homemade "goo" (aka flubber, slime, silly putty):
- Add 1tsp Borax into 1cup of lukewarm water. (Optional : Add 1tsp of glitter)
- Stir with a wooden spoon.
- Add 10 drops of food coloring and a 4oz bottle of non-toxic white Elmer's glue (or other brand).
- Stir. Don't be afraid to get your hands in there and kneed the flubbery goo. Kneed it until it becomes smooth and all the water is absorbed
- To store the goo, place it in a zip-lock bag and remove as much air as possible.